Sign up for free
to unlock all the benefits:
Apply to the vacancies that you like
Manage your custom newsletter
Sign up now in less than a minute
Buyers Assistant Clothing
Watford - South East England
To assist the buying team in the implementation of the Global departmental strategy by providing administrative support and contributing to the buying process
- Support the timely arrival and availability of product, generating style numbers, sending and monitoring style agreement forms/Buyers worksheets, raising SKU’s and contracts accurately, and amending where necessary.
- Ensure all contracts are dispatched and returned within the agreed time frames
- Input accurate information to the contracting systems and supporting documents, in order to maintain accurate style and financial information
- Responsible for sample management and storage
- Collect and collate all information relevant to critical path management on a weekly basis
- Provide administrative support as required, including booking meeting rooms, providing hospitality duties, opening and distributing post and parcels, and ensuring that department and meeting rooms are maintained tidily
- Continually develop knowledge by regularly visiting stores, competitive shopping, reviewing customer insight information, etc.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the store environment and the implications for the development, delivery and implementation of products to our stores by carrying out regular store visits and responding to stores feedback
Knowledge & Skills
- Marketing (including Visual Merchandising)
Publication date: 13 / 09 / 2017
- Strong organisation Skills
- Excellent communication Skills
- Attention to detail
- High level of numeracy
Note: Fashion Talent Club just adds information of job vacancies therefore it is not responsible for the content or actions of the companies. Some vacancies may be closed before they are removed from our system.