Sign up for free
to unlock all the benefits:
Apply to the vacancies that you like
Manage your custom newsletter
Sign up now in less than a minute
Customer Service Advisor
Yeovil - South West England
Mothercare is the leading global retailer for parents and young children; you could be part of our brand putting customers at the heart of our business.
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor for a Part Time (12 hours) position to join our store based in Yeovil .
As a Customer Service Advisor, it is you who will guide our customers through the world of parenting - in many cases for the very first time!
You will be responsible for giving our customers the best impression and experience of Mothercare and the first person they meet when they enter our store. We are looking for helpful, enthusiastic and knowledgeable people, giving our customers trust in your expert advice. We offer a competitive hourly rate, on the job training and an opportunity for career progression for the right person.
We need our Customer Service Advisor’s to have the following skills:
- A passion for customers
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- An open, enthusiastic and positive approach
- The ability to work within a team
- Flexibility to support the business
- The ability to build rapport with customers quickly
- Good questioning and listening skills
- Confidence to advise and demonstrate to customers the features, actions and benefits of our products
- Able to work efficiently in a pressurised environment
- High standards of personal presentation
- Excellent retail standards and visual merchandising skills
So if the above sounds like you, then this could be the beginning of your new career.
Publication date: 13 / 09 / 2017
Note: Fashion Talent Club just adds information of job vacancies therefore it is not responsible for the content or actions of the companies. Some vacancies may be closed before they are removed from our system.