Sign up for free
to unlock all the benefits:
Apply to the vacancies that you like
Manage your custom newsletter
Sign up now in less than a minute
Huddersfield - Yorkshire
CONCESSION SUPERVISOR THE DUNE GROUP
Publication date: 12 / 09 / 2017
The Dune Group is the global leader of affordable luxury fashion footwear and accessories.Based in London, the fashion capital of the world, The Dune Group has over 20 years of experience in the footwear industry and has grown through a passion and dedication to excellence in product development and in-house design, and a commitment to providing outstanding customer service. The company has grown from a 20 square metre concession in a fashion store in Oxford Street, London, in 1992, to a group with 46 UK stores, 169 concessions in the major department stores such as Topshop, Topman, House of Fraser, John Lewis and Selfridges in the UK, and 35 franchised stores and concessions in 12 countries around the world. At The Dune Group we believe our customer should always come first. We pride ourselves on offering a unique customer experience that is second to none and are currently recruiting for fun, passionate and fashion obsessed people to join our fabulous retail teams in order to drive our business forward. If you are Fanatical about footwear and Crazy about Customer Service then The Dune Group could be for you. THE ROLE:
As a Concession Supervisor you will support the Concession and the Assistant Concession Manager in leading and inspiring the teams to maximise profit and increase sales by living our brand values. RESPONSIBILITIES
- To ensure the concession sales performance is maximised to its full potential and targets are consistently met or even better exceeded!
- To live and breathe our Brand Values inspiring your team to be true ambassadors of our brand and deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
- To support the Concession and Assistant Concession Manager in managing, training and developing the team in an efficient manner.
- To lead by example.
- Previous retail experience and experience leading a team.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer focused.
- Sense of responsibility and commitment to excellence.
- Positive character with a “can do” attitude.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Continuous training and development.
- Extremely generous staff discount and uniform allowance.
- Monthly bonus scheme.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Note: Fashion Talent Club just adds information of job vacancies therefore it is not responsible for the content or actions of the companies. Some vacancies may be closed before they are removed from our system.