Sign up for free
to unlock all the benefits:
Apply to the vacancies that you like
Manage your custom newsletter
Sign up now in less than a minute
Cash Office Administrator
London - Greater London
Mothercare is the leading global retailer for parents and young children; you could be part of our brand putting customers at the heart of our business.
We are currently recruiting for a Cash Office Administrator for Full Time (20 hours) position to join our store based in Edmonton
Duties will include:
- General office support including ordering stationary, general office supplies
- Franking of post and sending it end of day
- Assisting SM& DSM with any requirements, reports etc.
- Assisting with general day to day office activities
- Process petty cash claims and reimbursement requests
- Daily reconciliation of bank and control accounts, including matching of cash and credit card transactions in multiple accounts, in multiple currencies
- Role may require work on some weekend/public holidays during half year and year end periods
- Perform ad hoc Cash Office Accounting activities
We need our Cash office Administrator to have the following skills:
- Administration experience
- Previous experience in Cash Office Accounting
- Track record of working well under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to manage workload independently
- Able to multitask
So if the above sounds like you, then this could be the beginning of your new career.
Publication date: 12 / 09 / 2017
Note: Fashion Talent Club just adds information of job vacancies therefore it is not responsible for the content or actions of the companies. Some vacancies may be closed before they are removed from our system.