Sign up for free
to unlock all the benefits:
Apply to the vacancies that you like
Manage your custom newsletter
Sign up now in less than a minute
Lead QA Engineer - SDET / DevOps
Lead Qa Engineer
London - Greater London
We’re looking for a Lead QA Engineer to join our Release QA Team here at ASOS. In this opportunity, you will be responsible for managing a small team of QA Engineers that are responsible for the high availability of the ‘Path to Live’ environments, by maintaining and expanding a functional regression test pack (API / Web) and managing changes and environment issues effectively. Working with key stakeholders in a fast-paced environment it is critical that you keep up with a continually changing landscape and that you’re focussed on continuous improvement of processes. You will work within a wider team including Performance QA Engineers, giving opportunity for further learning and cross skilling.
We’re looking for an individual who has a good Microsoft background, but that is fully aware of new technologies (both open source and commercial), utilities and frameworks to drive the team forwards in the most efficient way. We’re open to hearing from DevOps engineers with Test Automation experience.
As a team, the core objectives are the following:
A strong background in many of the following technologies is essential:
- Liaise with Change & Release, Web Engineering and QA teams to work together to deliver against business requirements and plan accordingly.
- Maintain and extend a relatively new test framework, pack, set of tools and infrastructure to support continuous testing across two environments.
- Maintain and extend an aggregated dashboard to display environment, test and release information in multiple views.
- Identify defects in the ‘Path to Live’ environments and ensure that the process is fully automated and has self-measuring capabilities. As this is a fairly new requirement, you will be responsible for helping to roll this out across various teams.
Test Pack & Framework
- Selenium grid, Chromedriver, Page object pattern
- Web Testing (HTTP / YAML/JSON / HTML etc.)
- MS SQL
- React (redux, ramda, thunk)
- Jest (test runner / framework / mock library)
- Elastic Search, Kibana
Publication date: 12 / 09 / 2017
- Docker, Docker compose
- Puppet 4 (with hiera)
- Vagrant - nice to have
- Jenkins (with job dsl and pipeline)
Note: Fashion Talent Club just adds information of job vacancies therefore it is not responsible for the content or actions of the companies. Some vacancies may be closed before they are removed from our system.