Sign up for free
to unlock all the benefits:
Apply to the vacancies that you like
Manage your custom newsletter
Sign up now in less than a minute
Berkshire - South East England
DEPARTMENT MANAGEROPPORTUNITIES IN BERKSHIRE AREA
Are you ready to lead and inspire your team to achieve fantastic sales figures?
Find your place in a fast moving environment where you interact with both customers and colleagues, and put your business knowledge to the test on a daily basis. We are offering a job where every day is a challenge, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
The job of an H&M Department Manager comes with a wide range of responsibilities and lots of rewards. Your to-do list includes:
- Ensuring that your department teamareproviding excellent customer service on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk
- Working together with the store Visual team to ensurethat our productsare displayed according to company guidelines, promotional activity and seasonal trends.
- Recruiting, training and developing your Sales Advisor team together with the Store Manager.
- Planning your staff scheduling and organising your department to meet the needs of the businessand maximise profitability
- Ensuring our store routines, policies and guidelines are met to assist in loss prevention and safety in the store
- Setting an example for your team by acting as a role model using our values.
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities should also include:
Publication date: 12 / 09 / 2017
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for providing excellent customer service.
- Leadership skills - the ability to delegate work, follow up results and provide constructive, straightforward feedbackto coach and develop your team.
- Being organised and able to prioritise multiple tasks based on the needs ofour fast pacedbusiness.
- The ability to analyse figures and formulate plans to maximise sales.
- The drive and ambition to reach business goals in an effective manner.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and improve
Sounds interesting? Here’s your chance for a career with endless opportunities!
Note: Fashion Talent Club just adds information of job vacancies therefore it is not responsible for the content or actions of the companies. Some vacancies may be closed before they are removed from our system.